Dinosaur of the day Shuvuuia, a Mongolian alvarezsaurid that was probably covered in dino fuzz.
Interview with David Armsby, the creator of the YouTube channel Dead Sound. You may have seen his excellent short animated movie Sharp Teeth. If you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth a look. You can also see the video version of our interview on YouTube.
In dinosaur news this week:
- A new study found that the Triassic sauropodomorph Mussaurus crawled on all fours as a hatchling
- A high school senior from the Webb Schools published on a young Edmontosaurus femur—supporting a life-long quadrupedal stance
- The Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience has life-size skeletons and a Dinosaur Walk
- The Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History has a new animatronic T. rex and baby Ankylosaurus
- Granger, Washington, residents helped build a Sauropelta for their Dino-N-A-Day event
- Tammy and the T. rex is getting a re-release on Monday, June 17 at the Chicago Cinepocalypse film festival
- Netflix is making a Jurassic World animated TV show called Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
- Jurassic World Evolution is getting new DLC featuring Claire Dearing saving dinosaurs
- the Science Museum of Minnesota is holding a dinosaur event on July 13
- The North American Paleontological Convention is coming up on June 23–27 at the University of California, Riverside
To get access to lots of patron only content check out https://www.patreon.com/iknowdino All Tyrannosaurus patrons get our early access to our new book 50 Dinosaur Tales
For links to every news story, all of the details we shared about Shuvuuia, links from David Armsby, and our fun fact check out https://iknowdino.com/Shuvuuia-Episode-237/